Liability Release Form
If you would like to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity of Harvey County, we ask you to review our Liability Release form. If possible, please print and complete prior to volunteering. This form must be signed annually by every volunteer.
how to get involved
With Habitat for Humanity, you have the opportunity to help families achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life. Ready to make a difference?
At the house
We partner with local professionals to pour concrete, install plumbing, electricity, and cabinets. However, we welcome volunteers with all skill levels to pitch in! If you’re ready to join us, contact us and we’ll get you connected with a crew leader.
Youth Involvement on Worksite Policy (116 kb)
Support the crew
If you’d like to play a more supporting role in the house build, Harvey County Habitat for Humanity is always looking for individuals or groups to provide lunch and refreshments to our volunteers. Contact us to get more information!
Job Site Safety
Safety on the job site is incredibly important to us. Please watch this video before arriving at your job site.
Local Business Donors
These local contractors and businesses contribute to Harvey County Habitat. We cannot build Habitat homes without them. When you see them, thank them for their generosity and give them your business.
- Builders Concrete – concrete
- City of Newton – permits waived
- Dale Aldefer – drywall installation
- Faith Mennonite Church – facility use
- Flemings Seamless Guttering
- Garbers Survey – survey of lots
- Grabers Hardware – hardware
- Grabers Plumbing & Heating – plumbing & heating
- Hardwood Supply – finish wood
- Jim & Nancy Roupp – lots
- Ian Stewart – siding
- Kansas Electric – all electrical supplies & labor
- Klingenberg Farms – windows
- Kropf Lumber – lumber
- Mid-Continent Cabinetry – cabinets
- Mike Budde, Appraiser – appraisal of property
- Millwork Lumber – trusses
- Preferred Builders of Hesston – framing
- Roofing Services Unlimited – shingle installation
- Security 1st Title, LLC – title work
- Sturdi Bilt – garage door & opener installation
- Vogts Parga – concrete work
- Wray Roofing – shingles
Short Term Assignments
Join one of our Habitat committees for a short term assignment. Help with the annual fundraiser, make meals or snacks for the work crews, mentor a homeowner, provide accounting expertise. Let us know your gifts and we will put them to use.